Tucson, AZ 85705
5 beds | 4 baths | 3299 sqft
This stunningly remodeled 1913 bungalow (historic records show construction year between 1905 & 1913) in the popular West University neighborhood is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a contributor to the West University District. Originally the home of Anna Jacobus, wife of 1910-1911 Tucson mayor Preston N. Jacobus. Both the 2,854 sq. ft. 5-bedroom main house (399 sq. ft. finished basement could be 5th bedroom/office/exercise room) and the 445 sq. ft. detached guest house have been lovingly remodeled & updated without interrupting the original quality & character. Highlights include a covered, wraparound porch, a living room with a fireplace, original hardwood flooring, high ceilings, and an abundance of windows. The formal 12' x 17' dining room has the original plate
Listing Office: Long Realty Company
Last Updated: December - 13 - 2022
The data relating to real estate listings on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listings provided by brokerages other than the listing brokerage here are identified with the MLSSAZ IDX Logo. All Information Is Deemed Reliable But Is Not Guaranteed Accurate. Listing information Copyright 2020 MLS of Southern Arizona. All Rights Reserved.