Today were gonna be talking about an amazing Tucson Home for Sale and some fun things to do for your weekend, so lets dive right in!
- Be sure to like us on Facebook/SeeTucsonRealEstate so we can keep you up to date with the show
Tucson Home of The Week
- 3414 E 5th Street – Priced for investors with other similar homes in the neighborhood selling for over $50K more, you’ll love the spacious layout, large backyard in-ground pool, Durawood long lasting deck and custom sail shades offering protection from the sun in an eye-catching package. Inside you’ll find a large, open living room and kitchen concept with an oversize guest suite and additional flex room. You’ll love the upgraded bathrooms. Close to shopping, services, and U of A!
Whats Going On This Weekend
- 4th Annual Desert Foods Festival – Starting at 10am in the Garden Kitchen on 4th Avenue, come celebrate Southwestern foods and learn how to create delicious meals with local ingredients. Learn more here: 4th Annual Desert Foods Festival
- Howl-o-Ween at Reid Park – Going through the weekend, head over to Reid Park after 6pm for Howl-o-Ween, an all-ages fun and safe place for kids to trick or treat. Learn more here: Howl-o-Ween 2016 @ Reid Park Zoo
- Tucson Pet Expo – All my pet lovers out there, today and tomorrow head over to the TCC for the Tucson Pet Expo featuring fabulous prizes, pet adoptions, free nail clippings, and much more. Starts right now and closes at 5 tonight. Learn more here: The Tucson Pet Expo at the Tucson Convention Center
- A Feast of Greats – Tomorrow night at 5:30pm, join the Tucson Symphony Orchestra at the Stillwell House in Downtown Tucson for a four course meal while we dine on the greats. Learn more here: A Feast of Greats- Tucson Symphony Orchestra Moveable Musical Feast
Whats Coming Up Next Weekend
- Tubac Fall Arts and Crafts Festival – Hundreds of arts and crafts vendors from across the country take to Tubac Village for the Fall Arts Festival, featuring sculptures, wood, weather, and glass work, jewelry, and much more. Learn more here: Tubac Fall Arts & Craft Festival
Tony’s Tech Tip